Extended Validation SSL (EV SSL) immediately tells your customers that you're secure, trusted and an authentic company.
Activate the new EV SSL Green Address Bar in IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari.
By turning the address bar green and showing the visitor your company name and the identity of the trusted Issuing Authority, your SSL Certificate provides a higher level of trust and assurance than just the standard non-EV padlock.
The EV SSL green address bar and the padlock area now alternates between your company name and country and the Issuing Authority. In the above example the SSL Certificate is issued to WoodGrove Bank in the US and validated by the Certificate Authority: GlobalSign.
Why should my company use EV SSL?
- Protect your customer’s accounts from phishing attacks - any web site that give their customers accounts is a potential phishing target
- Protect your brand from copy cat web sites - ensure customers know the site claiming to be you really is you
- Elevate your site image - position your brand against the big brands, thousands of which have already adopted EV SSL
- From 395 euro per year
- 128-bit / 256 bit encryption
- Mobile support
- Green address bar
- Company information available
- Automated process - no paperwork
- Supported by all popular browsers and mobile devices
- One certificate secures https: / / www.domain.com and https: / / domain.com (with and without www)
- Unlimited server licences
- Multi-year savings
- 7 day risk free refund
- Unlimited replacements during the validity period
- $ 1.500.000 Garantie
Available as Wildcard SSL Certificate
- Available as SAN SSL Certificate (Subject Alternative Names)